Ryeen Price

 

Being Cymranian means a lot to me. With my Mum being Iranian and my Dad being Welsh, I have experienced fairly different but very similar cultures in a relatively positive way throughout my life.

I am very proud to be a descendent of the both countries with powerful identities and a long and strong history, despite many problems that they've had to face throughout.

I am very proud to say that most of the people that I have come across in my life who are both Welsh and Iranian are very friendly, welcoming, quite broad minded and come from various backgrounds.

What both Wales and Iran have in common are the various mountains, monuments and seas that they both have to offer.

Also, Wales and Iran are very good at their singing and their masculine sports. I am very happy to state that Iran have one of the best weightlifters and wrestlers in the world whilst Wales have one of the best boxers and rugby union players in the world.

I have unique sets of families from both my Welsh side and my Iranian side. This is including brilliant memories that I will never forget.

This is why I am extremely proud to be a Cymranian and I will never change it for anything else 😊😊😊

Comments

Popular Posts